Went for a 4D3N trip to Redang during the second week of my semester break.
:D
Had been talking about it since a long long long time ago.....
Finally managed to explore what a CLEAN BEACH looks like.
LOL!
Took the 9pm bus on Monday night to Kuala Terengganu.
Seriously the bus driver drive like madness.
Speeding all the way!
-.-
Mogu was like going to BLUUEEEEKKK anytime =.=
We estimated that we will reach Terengganu at around 5 or 6am.
The Laguna Redang bus will only pick us up at 7am.
But, thanks to the drivers who drove so extremely fast, we were ahead of schedule.
We reached Terengganu's bus terminal at 4am!
THE SKY WAS STILL DARK!!!!!
What to do, both of us just sat there and wait and wait and wait.......
Until the sun finally rose and the bus finally came to fetch us to the jetty.
Reached the jetty, again, had to wait.
Overall it was just wait, wait and more waiting.
Tired like hell =.=
*
After 14 hours of bus rides and ferry ride, FINALLY WE REACHED REDANG ISLAND!!!!!!
14 HOURS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!
I felt lucky I can still feel something at my butt.
The beach was soooooooooo nice.
Fell in love with the sunshine and the sea.
Luckily we managed to check in early.
After renting our life jackets, masks and having lunch, both of us totally dozed off in the room =.=
Too tired cannot take it =.=
*
Went snorkeling on the first day!
It was my first snorkeling experience and it was really fun!!!
But damn it, the photo shooting session was like !@#$%^&
The guy was like 1 2 3 pushed me down and I wasn't ready yet.
You have no idea how much sea water I sucked in.
FML.
*
:D
Had been talking about it since a long long long time ago.....
Finally managed to explore what a CLEAN BEACH looks like.
LOL!
Took the 9pm bus on Monday night to Kuala Terengganu.
Seriously the bus driver drive like madness.
Speeding all the way!
-.-
Mogu was like going to BLUUEEEEKKK anytime =.=
We estimated that we will reach Terengganu at around 5 or 6am.
The Laguna Redang bus will only pick us up at 7am.
But, thanks to the drivers who drove so extremely fast, we were ahead of schedule.
We reached Terengganu's bus terminal at 4am!
THE SKY WAS STILL DARK!!!!!
What to do, both of us just sat there and wait and wait and wait.......
Until the sun finally rose and the bus finally came to fetch us to the jetty.
Reached the jetty, again, had to wait.
Overall it was just wait, wait and more waiting.
Tired like hell =.=
*
After 14 hours of bus rides and ferry ride, FINALLY WE REACHED REDANG ISLAND!!!!!!
14 HOURS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!
I felt lucky I can still feel something at my butt.
The beach was soooooooooo nice.
Fell in love with the sunshine and the sea.
Luckily we managed to check in early.
After renting our life jackets, masks and having lunch, both of us totally dozed off in the room =.=
Too tired cannot take it =.=
*
Went snorkeling on the first day!
It was my first snorkeling experience and it was really fun!!!
But damn it, the photo shooting session was like !@#$%^&
The guy was like 1 2 3 pushed me down and I wasn't ready yet.
You have no idea how much sea water I sucked in.
FML.
*
*
Someone was sick on the 3rd day.
Sun burn, fever, sorethroat......
Why?
Didn't apply sunblock.
Went to play at the beach at 12pm!
Imagine how hot was it.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Amazingly I was the strong one!!!
*
As for our trip back, again we wait and wait and wait....
But this time longer.
Because we reached the Terengganu's terminal at 2pm.
And our bus back to BP was at 9.30pm.
=.=
Waited at McD for almost 6 hours..........
Enjoyed my trip there seriously.
(Except for the getting-to-Redang Island-part)
Wish I can just stay there forever and don't come back.
LOL!
I will definitely go again one day :DDDD
Someone was sick on the 3rd day.
Sun burn, fever, sorethroat......
Why?
Didn't apply sunblock.
Went to play at the beach at 12pm!
Imagine how hot was it.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Amazingly I was the strong one!!!
*
As for our trip back, again we wait and wait and wait....
But this time longer.
Because we reached the Terengganu's terminal at 2pm.
And our bus back to BP was at 9.30pm.
=.=
Waited at McD for almost 6 hours..........
Enjoyed my trip there seriously.
(Except for the getting-to-Redang Island-part)
Wish I can just stay there forever and don't come back.
LOL!
I will definitely go again one day :DDDD



No comments:
Post a Comment