11.11.11
It seems like a very meaningful date to everyone.
One thing I'm gonna remember about this date is that, I bought my new toy #2.
HAHA!
What happened to new toy #1?
What happened to new toy #1?
(Abandoned)
:x
Why buy new toy #2.....?
First of all, for fun.
Because I find it very interesting as a few of my friends have Polaroid cameras.
So was also thinking of getting one.
Browsing here and there to find the cheapest price in the internet.
Trying to buy it online.
Eventually, I bought it in the fest in my Uni today.
HAHA!
And the price considered quite reasonable :D
*
My Instax Mini 7s.
With 4 boxes of films.
With 4 boxes of films.
Total amount - RM318.
BLUE COLOUR!
*
*
Anyway, wanna thank my Mogu! ♥
Because it's a present from him.
WHEEEEEEEE~!
*
Awaits for my new toy #3!
Hopefully can get it next week!
:D
*
Awaits for my new toy #3!
Hopefully can get it next week!
:D


No comments:
Post a Comment