Saturday, September 3, 2011

21st, with Family.

OH YEAH.
Like I said in the previous post.
I had 2 celebrations for my birthday.
This year I didn't feel like having a huge party to celebrate me being 21st.
LOL.
So, I suggested that I wanted to celebrate with my family :)
Apparently my uncle was also back from States during the first week of my semester break :D
And coincidentally it was near to my birthday.
:D :D :D

Had a small family gathering at my grandma's house back in KL.
BBQ BBQ BBQ!
But before that, we were finding everywhere for BBQ set.
HAHAHAHA.
Managed to borrow from my elder uncle, and it was brand new and the parts are not fix yet.
So......................

Cooperating to fix up the BBQ set.
Not really easy =.=

*

FOOD SESSION!!!!
As usual, we prepared a lot lot LOTTT!
Lamb, chicken, 100 otak-otak, mee siam.........




My uncle taught us this. 
Sandwich BBQ mush-mallow with Hershey's chocolate.
This is what his kids do during BBQ back in States.
LOL.
Anyway it tastes great XDDD

*



Didn't manage to get a good group photo =.=
SEE HOW FAIL WE WERE.
And also the photographer :x
LOL!!!!

*

Had a really wonderful 21st this year.
Simple and cozy, and being able to celebrate it with the people that I love.
:)))))))

No comments: