Thursday, September 1, 2011

Heartful 21st, from FLC ♥

My 21st.
Had 2 celebrations :)
First was an advance surprise from FLC :D

Errrrrrr.... at first I actually spoiled their plan >.<
HAHAHAHA!!
Accidentally heard the conversation of Von and Mogu.
Because I was beside him when Von called up.
Oppssssss. 

Went for karaoke session in the evening.
Really excited and happy to meet up with all of them!!!
And I didn't expect that some of them were at BP during that week.
:D :D :D


Wonderful smilessssssss from you guys! 
:))))


Went over to RJ for our dinner.
But, sadly the food there now don't taste so good anymore!!
Disappointing.
My lamb chop T____T

Anyway, Tadaaa~ 
No surprise for me because I spoiled it myself :x

-____-
Thanks to Mogu for the photo shots -.-


Apparently, I don't know why Mogu was there too.
But with his friends.
HAHAHAHA!

*

After that I went home......
And didn't really think much that there were to be a surprise XDDDDD
All of them came to my house.
While I was laying there on the floor watching TV =.=

21 candles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDDD


Thanks guys!!!
Loves from me to each of you :)))))
     
     

No comments: