WHEEEEEEEE.
Cut my hair short, AGAIN.
This time, felt kinda sad to say goodbye to my long long hair.
But nah, not going to change my mind since I decided to cut it.
All those hair falling like nobody's business during hair wash.
The time taken to blow it dry.
I'm taking a break from it.
2009.
Not much difference right?
XD
Just that my hairstyle now is more roundish.
Making my face ROUND too.
(o.o) <- normal face.
( o.o ) <- my face.
*
Today me and Mogu tried to dye our hair.
LOL.
The effect was like... HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Kinda fail.
The color isn't that obvious.
Chose dark chocolate.
And my hair is soooo dark.
So dark + dark = nothing.
As for Mogu, botak + dark = nothing also.
HAHAHAHAHA!
But yeah, can see the color under BRIGHT LIGHT.
Anyway.............. IT'S MY FIRST "DYE HAIR" EXPERIENCE!!!!
Not very fun -.-
Not very fun -.-
I will not try it again by myself anymore.
Would rather go to the salon or maybe ask my grandma to do it for me.
:D :D :D


No comments:
Post a Comment