Friday, August 26, 2011

Ka-ciao, sem 1!


HAHAHA.
Title idea from Cars 2.
Yay, it's so much nicer than the first one.

Anyway, back in BP!
Final exam for sem 1 is officially over!!!
And yeah, think I can pass and go on to sem 2 :D
Praying very very hard.
Having 2 weeks of holiday starting from now on.
Wheeeeee.
But I will be travelling up and down, KL BP KL BP.
My uncle is coming back from the States!

So, my schedule will be like this:
28th Aug going KL.
30th Aug coming back BP.
2nd Sep going KL again.
4th Sep coming back BP again.
This is how my first week of my holiday going to be like.
HAHAHAHAHA.
As for my second week, I won't be free for the whole week too :)

*

Something funny happened to dad.
He LOST his wallet, but FOUND it back in the end.
I was supposed to have lunch with him yesterday after my exam.
But ended up seeing him searching for his wallet up and down when I reached home.
And he left it in the place which he actually searched for a few times - his laptop bag.
LOL!!!!!
Took him almost an hour calling up banks to cancel his credit cards.
Nearly went to make police report for his IC and driving license.
Amazingly, he found it.
=.=
And eventually I didn't wait for him for lunch and went straight to sleep.
HAHAHA.

No comments: