Friday, August 12, 2011

Until you really see it

After what had happened, I felt it is quite interesting to blog about.
To see whether is there anyone outside who is dealing with the same kind of people that I met.
A few incidents that happened in my class.
I seriously don't care if someone from my class sees this or the person themselves reading this.
I'm just stating the fact.

Case #1 Group assignment
Total b*tch. I have to say, I really don't like group assignment.
Depending on what and how is it like.
There will always be 1 person from the group who keeps giving you shit work.
And you will have to pick up the shit for them.
FOR GOD'S SAKE.
It's counted into the final examination and I don't know what on earth you thinking by providing copy and paste work WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT WHAT YOU ARE COPYING.
Seriously, I didn't want to screw up the assignment. 
You wanna go to hell that's your problem, don't drag your other members along.
And it's not that we didn't assist you, but......... ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Case #2 Still group assignment
This case was really interesting.
Ever experience asking your group members to pay you for the work you contributed?
Yeah, PAY.
Let me show you a clearer picture of it.
.
.
.
Day 1 - Despo guy walked into the class.
Despo guy : I did all the work! 3 of you have to pay me RM10 each for the assignment I did! If not I will not show you the assignment.
Members : (Don't even give a damn).....

Day 2 - Despo guy getting more and more despo. Came in late for class.
Despo guy : I took a taxi to college today! Cost me RM6.50. Each of you pay me RM2. That 50 sens I don't count.
Members : (Still don't give a damn)......
Despo guy : You better pay me!!!!! If not I'm going to tell the lecturer!!!!!
Despo guy telling the other lecturer : I did all the work and I don't care. I want them to pay me! I just don't care anymore.
Lecturer : (Walked off and doesn't give a damn too)
.
.
.
Seriously ah? Taxi fare?? Your brain unscrew or what?
BTW it's not my group, was my friends' group.
And my friends did contribute to the assignment.
Despo guy came into the class the next day and claimed he finished the work all by himself.
WHAT LAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
This is seriously not the way to earn money.
Congrats, for now being the joke of the class.
What a clown.
*

Tomorrow is the last day of my first semester.
First semester only, so many interesting stuff happened.
People looking down at those not-so-good students, rather than giving them a hand.
People who are IMBA in their studies, but the words coming out from their mouth are like they didn't brush for 100 days.
People who boot licks lecturers. (Ya I know this is common)
People who slacks a lot and talk a lot and laugh a lot and complain a lot and curse a lot. (ME)
People who back-stabbed you, whom you thought you could trust.
People taking each other for granted.

AIHHHHH. This is the real world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. so cheap!! anyway gambate in your college life ^^