Monday, April 18, 2011

Sinful.

Aunt brought me out for dinner last Friday.
I was actually craving for Japanese food.
But then she said she will be bringing me to Cristang.
A place which serves the best pork burger!
And OMGGGGGGGG.
I've never try pork burger before, so it's like a taste-bud opener for me.
XD

TADAAAA.
Tempting right.
I ordered The Original.
IT-TASTES-SO-DAMN-GOOD!!!!!!!
There are quite a few choices of pork burgers there.
The recommended one is pork burger with petai.


Pasta!!!!!!
I forgot the name of this dish already.
LOL.
I'm a not-so-into cheese person but seriously this is good!
And the serving is quite big.


Nasi Lemak Goreng.
HAHAHA.
Ya I know can't really see what's inside =.=


Desert time!!!
Apple strudel with walnuts and raisins inside.
And obviously vanilla ice cream on top of it.
XD

*

Looking forward for the next dinner aunt is bringing me to!
Something good awaits.
:D :D :D :D

No comments: