Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back to 12.

Mogu drove all the way to KL on Saturday night to look for me.
(My bad T___T)
But anyway, of course I was sooooo happy to see him.
We met on Sunday :D

Finally, Mogu's wish was granted.
We went to Petrosains!!!!
=.=
It was packed with people.
Yeah, Sunday.
He was like : "You see you see, all those uncle aunties also came. Who says only kids can come."
Ya, I did say it was only for kids XDDDD
Queuing for the dark ride and he got excited again.
"I wanna sit in front!!!!!"
"I must sit in front!!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHA.

Kiddo look.
HAHAHAHA.


I was only in standard six when I last came to Petrosains.
And the only thing I can remember very clearly is the dark ride.
Because its shape is like a Pacman.
HAHAHAHAHA.

OK, some random photos.

Some kind of........
Science thingy. I forgot what is it called XD


His best friend.
XD


Pilot wannabe.


Kiddo look #2

*

Spent less than a day with Mogu :(
But happy enough because he purposely came and look for me.
Love you max max Mogu!!!!!!!!!

No comments: