OK.
Remember saying that before uni started, I actually went here and there in KL with Mogu.
I'm just going to put everything in a post.
HAHAHA.
*
25th March 2011.
I left BP earlier with Mogu because bro had MSSD in the afternoon and so my family came afterwards.
I woke up very early that morning waiting for Mogu to come meet up with me at home.
But he was sleeping like a pig.
So I had to pack all my stuff into my car, go over his house and wake him up.
LOL.
Pit stop at Ayer Keroh.
Both white cars.
:D
It was kinda sad because on the highway, when Mogu accelerated, I seriously couldn't catch up.
(LAOYA CAR).
Reached KL during lunch time and unpacked my stuff in my grandma's house.
Went out again to send Mogu's car for repair.
After that off we went to The curve, Ikea, Leisure Mall and IPC.
Ya, we actually walked all 4 malls.
LOL LOL LOL.
Ya, he really did buy that white rat.
=.=
* * * *
26th March 2011.
Woke up at 9am. Just to call Taylor's office.
To make sure whether is it today the check in date into my apartment.
Kinda confused with the way they arrange stuff.
Went to the Taylor's lakeside campus after lunch.
The staff said we have to drop by there to register first before going to Suriamas.
And so and so and so.
Paid my tuition fees, and canceled my accommodation at Suriamas.
Yes, as I said, I will be moving into the Taylor's hostel on July.
:D
Off to Sunway Pyramid.
And so and so and so.
Mogu, bro and I went to I-City after dinner with family.
* * * *
27th March 2011.
Family left KL.
Mogu stayed back to accompany me till the 31st. :D :D :D :D
We went to Pavilion.
Shoppinggggggg.
Wheee! XD
I did fish spa.
My very first time.
I kept telling Mogu that I don't want..........
But he insisted. XD
Alas I was the only one doing it and he was there looking at how the fishes "eat up" my legs.
The smaller fishes.
OMG it actually tickles a lot.
I can't stop laughing the moment I put my legs in.
XDDD
But after a while, I got used to that feeling already.
The bigger fishes.
O.O
It was kinda painful compared with the smaller ones.
Foot massage after that.
But it was those relax type.
I wanted those aggressive and painful type which will probably makes my tears flow.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ya I know I'm crazy.
* * * *
28th March 2011.
Met up with Laopooooo XD
Mogu remembered the way. LOL!
Off we went to Ikea because I was looking for a new desk.
Didn't have photos for today.
Unless you wanna look at the desks I intended to buy.
HAHAHAHAHA.
* * * *
29th March 2011.
Woke up and was excited because I went to the next room and woke Mogu up : "Sunway Sunway!!!! Let's go Sunway!!!".
Actually I wanted to go Sunway Lagoon.
But Mogu didn't want to T_____T
We ended up in Sunway anyway.
Not Lagoon but skatingggggg.
HAHAHAHA.
It was my very first time OK.
And it was like so tough!!!!
I didn't even dare to let go of the side.
And I kept sticking to Mogu most of the time.
He knows how to skate. T___T
When he finished skating a few rounds, I was like still on the same spot not moving.
HAHAHAHAHA
Luckily he was there to guide me and so, I didn't fall down on my very first time!!!!!!
XDDDDD
Our very first skating together!!!
XD
Not bad. I can still pose.
HAHAHA!
My legs seriously hurt after that.
And......... I don't think I know how to skate yet.
HAHAHAHAHA!
* * * *
30th March 2011.
Last day of Mogu accompanying me.
SOB!
We went to KLCC.
Mogu actually wanted to visit the Petrosains.
But I keep telling him that it's for kids and no fun!
(oppssssss =X)
So we wandered around KLCC and decided to go to the Aquaria!
Wise choice.
Here's 2 photos of us.
Not going to upload all those fishes here =.=
*
And yeah, we went to Lookout Point aka small Genting.
We can actually see real Genting when we reached the top.
HAHAHAHA.
* * * *
There goes, the enjoyment before class started.
Mogu is really the best.
Love ya <3








No comments:
Post a Comment