WOAH.
So it seems like I've abandoned my blog for almost a month.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Been lazy and busy.
(Busy playing =X)
Anyway, I'm now officially a Taylorian.
LOL.
It's so niceeeee there, so you can really consider to study there if you want to XD
I'm now staying at my grandma's place.
But not permanent.
I will be moving into the hostel early July.
=DD
Well, driving to school everyday.
And seriously the road to my campus isn't really that jam.
Can reach there within 15-20 minutes.
But the parking there is really #$%^&*().
Yesterday I was 1 minute earlier, so managed to find a nearer-to-the-campus parking spot.
TODAY????!!!!
I went to campus around 10.45am and I had to park so freaking far away!!!!
Walked almost 5-10 minutes to reach the campus.
=.=
Well, I got my time table today.
Was like WAHAHAHAHAHA because I have no class on Fridays.
Which means if I were to go back to BP, I can leave KL on Thursday XD
BTW, my class only has 4 girls.
The rest are all guys.
Whole class total up I think only around 20 people.
Or maybe less than that.
HAHAHAHA.
Class officially starts on Monday.
Looking forward to it actually.
XDDDDD
I will blog about the places I went to in KL.
Because Mogu was actually here in KL for a week to accompany me before my orientation started.
So nice of him T___T
WISH ME LUCK!!!!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment