Saturday, February 26, 2011

No pain no gain.

The last time I felt true pain was when I went for that scope for my tummy.
I thought that will be the most painful experience ever in my life.
But after the day before yesterday....... I was so wrong.....
That scope is not the most painful experience I ever had......

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

OK, some might not know what I am talking about yet.
Yeah, I'm getting braces.
Before this I was really looking forward to it.
I was like YEAH I CAN FINALLY GET BRACES!!!!
But now, I feel like punching myself for saying that.
The pain is so hard to endure.
Now I'm only at the first stage of this dental braces procedure and it is really torturing me like hell.

Come come let me show you.

Please ignore my ugly fillings.
I'm getting it done next week. LOL
This is my first stage of pain.
People who had braces before should be able to understand the pain.
You see that blue blue thing between my teeth?
Please don't underestimate it.
It was them who gave me so much pain.
That is called separator.(FUCK)
I have it on my bottom and upper part of my teeth.
But my upper part teeth don't hurt as much as the bottom ones.
I don't know what is it for.
I forgot to ask the doctor.
I thought it won't be painful at all.
Before I left the dental clinic I asked the doctor, I can eat anything I want right?
She said yes you can, but you might not be able to chew.
I was like huh? How come? Because I didn't feel anything at all when the separator was put in.
No pain no weird feeling or what.
That night I was still able to have chicken Marryland for my dinner.
LOL.
But hours later after my dinner...... the pain started to come.
I was like SHIT.
I didn't even feel like talking.

3 days already....
The pain has been going on for 3 days.......
I can feel my teeth squeezing among each other.
And getting tighter and tighter.
Bitting on bread is painful.
Brushing my teeth is painful.
I really have the urge to just pluck out that separator myself.
I totally lost my appetite.
Even if I'm hungry I will prefer not to eat because the pain is really @#$%^&*()_!!!!
Last night I finally can't endure the pain anymore so I took pain killer.

I ate bread the whole day yesterday.
Pathetic.
And today mum cooked porridge as lunch for me.
I took a piece of secret recipe cake bought by Mogu.
Funniest, dad knew I wasn't eating much these few days.
So he bought 5 KFC smashed potato for me as dinner just now.
5 =.=
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Today I was whole day at home grumbling how much my teeth hurts.
My mood totally affected by this stupid pain.
I've became grumpy. /.\
Dad heard me mumbling whole day and see me being so sad so he said to me : "If it's really so painful, tell the doctor you don't wanna do it anymore."
Dad is so nice T____T
He already paid RM900 for the first stage and now asked me to quit if I can't stand the pain.
He even said it is OK. =.=
LOL.
But nope, I'm not going to quit now and let that RM900 flush down the toilet bowl.

I will survive!!!!!!!!
Really is 要美不要命。
Ma........... Now I know why you can't eat jagung T____T

No comments: