Yes yes yes yes.
Gonna update my friends who read my blog about when am I leaving to study.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Yes, it's finally about time to blog about this.
XD
First of all, for those who doesn't know yet, I'm going to Taylor's Lakeside Campus.
I haven't been into the campus yet.
I don't know how it really looks like.
I only saw it from the outside once and I was like WAHHHHHHH!!!!!
My date of commencement is on 28th of March.
Now, I'm waiting for my confirmation letter for my accommodation.
I actually applied for the hostel (U Residence).
But... days after I couriered my accommodation's form, a lady called up my dad.
She said the hostel were all fully booked.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!
So she offered us another place which is Suria Mas.
She said there is only 1 last place available only.
I told my dad quick quick!! Say yesssss~!
Funny, we confirmed and forgot to ask for the exact price.
So now I have to wait for the letter to come only I will know which room am I taking.
My dad only asked, how to go to the college.
And then bye bye.
The person on the line was speaking Chinese[LOL why????],my dad's Chinese isn't that good so the way he asked and answered the person was kinda funny.
=.=
First reason why I wanted to stay in hostel is....... Although I'm driving my car up to KL, I just don't want to stay farrrrr away then drive to college EVERYDAY.
NO!
But that day the lady who called up said that there will be shuttle bus available.
So.... WHEEEE =D
And yea, some might be asking why am I not staying at my grandma's place.
Actually, from Taylor's to my grandma's place only takes up 10 minutes drive.
But, let me not start with the traffic jam.
I don't want to end up being grumpy day by day caused by the traffic jam.
My aunt told me that the traffic jam there will end up to be an hour of driving.
10 minutes turn into an hour.
No thank you.
So... that will be it.
HAHAHA.
Will be updating when will I be leaving to KL after I get my letter.
XDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment