First of all.
I would like to say.
I'm a very lousy GF.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Why???
Because I didn't know what to get for my Mogu.
=.=
As for him...
I'm really happy and overjoy~!
LOL.
Because I received lotsa presents from him.
And I was like : Are you also giving me Valentine's present... Birthday present... Christmas present all together as well too??? T____T
HAHAHAHAHA.
But he said no, it's all my Valentine's presents.
AHH WHEEEE~~~~
=D
FYI, I didn't get any flowers from him.
HAHAHA.
Because I always tell him that flowers aren't practical and expensive and it will not last.
XD
FYI, I didn't get any flowers from him.
HAHAHA.
Because I always tell him that flowers aren't practical and expensive and it will not last.
XD
Well.......
V-day was like an ordinary day for us.
Because we spend most of the days together.
LOL.
Just that this year was the first time we get to be together because last year's clashed with CNY.
And today when I was about to go out to buy Mogu's present (ya, see, I was only going to buy his present on V-day itself. LOL.), he appeared in my house, so can't be able to surprise him with a gift.
Wandering here and there around BPMall with him.
Still didn't manage to get anything for him. =(
AHHHH.
How I wish that moment I can just fly to KL and buy him a gift.
=(
So ended up watching Green Hornet 3D.
Errrrrrr........... The car was cool.
HAHAHAHA.
Wanted to sing K but DW wasn't open.
Due to tomorrow's IDK what day is it.
*
Here's a little moment to show what Mogu bought for me.
=D
A mini size Spongebob!!!!!!!!
=D =D =D
Dooodolls.
Master Ear.
CUTE RIGHT?????
Because they are the same size so they became good friends.
LOL.
Yes obviously, my surname.
高.
=D
New Puma bag =DDDD
Love this max max.
=D
Zara knit.
Quite thick and cozy. ♥
OK, you might think WOWWW.
I was like WOWWW too.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Layer-bright-red-dress from Guess.
The price is so *AHHHHHHH* expensive and I can't believe Mogu really bought this =.=
(Seriously IDK where to wear this dress to, maybe to prom which will be like few years later? Or anyone getting marry which gives me a chance to wear this? HAHAHAHAHA.)
A card from Mogu.
I made him sign below of what he wrote.
To make sure he promised what he wrote there and will not break that promise.
WAHAHAHAHA.
*
Thank you max max Mogu.
Although sometimes both of us are like cows, I know deeply we care for each other a lot.
You are always my one and only mountain =)
Hai hai ni~
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment