Monday, December 27, 2010

YELLOW X'mas.

It's late to wish Merry Christmas now so forget about it.
HAHAHAHA.

Went to Tea Bar during the afternoon with Mogu, YJ, Jas, ZX and Ah Yee.
OK seriously, we were 6 "wu liao de ren".
HAHAHAHA!
Because we didn't know where to go.
So ended up in Square One playing Daytona.
6 of us!
LOL.
After that we went to BPMall by car pooling.
Ah Yee didn't join us.
So left 5 "wu liao de ren".
HAHAHAHA.
While having our meals in Dagan, ZX suddenly came out with a very crazy idea, to have a small gathering at his house.
I was like... Impossible la, too sudden already!
But can't believe he was so serious about it.
LOL!

On our way up to get YJ's car, suddenly Mogu asked me to follow them first.
I thought he wanted to go toilet or what.
So I waited for him upstairs.
Suddenly I saw him, hugging something behind him.
WAHAHAHAHAHA!


TADAAAA!!!
Beanie Spongebob!
I actually wanted it a very long time ago.
Because everytime me and Mogu went to BPMall, I kept pestering him that I want it.
But he always ignored me. =(((((
I didn't expect that at last he really bought it for me XD
I was really surprised and touched and happy!!!!
I love you Mogu!!!!

Well, I will blog about the "sudden aka last minute gathering party" later on when I get the photos.
XDDD

No comments: