Friday, December 3, 2010

Dream of Joy.

WHEEEEE~
Finally got all the photos.
Except for Ah Xin's camera.
>.<

And for god's sake I've finally managed to sing K......
After waiting for so long..............
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Well, went to Dreamworld on last Sunday(28th Nov).
For the first time I felt that 3 hours wasn't enough.
Reminds me of singing with FLC for 3 hours too the other day, after 2 hours I was already quarter-dead and totally out of strength anymore.
Maybe the songs we chose were so HIGH!
Laughed and shouted more than singing.
HAHAHAHA!

Too bad YJ and Jas couldn't be able to join us =(

ZX was the photographer of the day.

Tadaaaa.
He brought his "ka chang" with him.
LOL.
Hid the tripod inside my handbag before entering because didn't want people to know that he brought it.
But the tripod was too big to fit completely into my handbag.
So it was exposed a little bit and I think people noticed it anyhow.
HAHAHAHA!


Choosing songsssssssssssssssssss.


Superstars.
Kidding.... XD
Look at Mogu, so sentimental =.=
Look at me, so crazy and I forgot what song was I singing that time XD
Look at ZX, muka seriousssss O.O
Look at Wen Jie, so sweettttt...... ~.~
Look at Ah Xin, must be singing some high pitch song X.X
WAHAHAHA.


T-series users.
XD


Look at this guy.
Singing and following the colour of the lyrics with his face almost sticked onto the TV.
We couldn't stop laughing. XD
But! Not forgetting to take photos and videos of his actions.
HAHAHAHA!!


GRGGGGGG...
Guess what were we doing.
I needed to snatch the mic from him.
Funniest thing was....
Every song we asked, "You know how to sing right??"
He said "YES YES!!"
Then turned to me and said.... "I don't know how to sing the beginning part...."
And then started mumbling until the chorus part.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!


*ABISHHHH*
Yes yes, kick him out of the planet.
XDDDD


=.=
"Ni pai shen mok pai?!!!"
Saying that and ended up with this face snapped.


Errrrr.... Did I say 3 hours wasn't enough???
So unpersuasive.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!


HAHA.
ZX didn't bring Shir Wen along.


=)


Great day with great people!
Looking forward for the next chiong K session......!!!
Fast fast fast~!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
=D

No comments: