GREAT.
My first blog of the year.
And so, HELLO 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA.
Last month I've only posted 2 blog posts?
OMG so lazy.
I wanted to blog about the Xmas and NYE party....
But wait till I get the Xmas party's photos first.
Because I want my blog to go accordingly.
Don't wanna blog about the NYE first then jumped back to the Xmas party part.
Oh yeah, so perfectionism SOUND-LIKE.
I'm a Virgo.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Anyway, first thing I wanna say to myself.
GREAT JOB KELLY!!
For the last biggest stupidest mistake you ever made in 2010.
For choosing a so damnit lousy phone.
Daddy offered to buy you smart phone and you didn't want it.
Now ended up with a SYMBIAN phone and not an ANDROID.
Congratulation you smarty pants.
GRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
*Bang my head towards the wall*
OK fine.
I think I can be able to deal with that.
HAHAHAHA!!
Next, my laptop is getting old.
But whatever, people, don't ever buy Sony Vaio.
Remembering the time when I bought it was around 4k and now the price dropped like !@#$%^&*().
KEK XIM!
Fine, now the battery isn't functioning, and so I've to plugged in every moment I'm using the laptop.
And after the reformat, my Sony softwares all gone!!!!!
Damnit damnit damnit.
GREAT.
But I love Sony so much......
How can you treat me this way.........
ARGHHHH~~
HAHAHAHAHA.
Full of complains in this posts.
Well, hope my next one will be about the party already.
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment