*HAAAAACHIUUUUUU*
-______-
Was sick since Friday.
Maybe because of the stupid extreme weather.
IT WAS SO HOT!!!
Playing 18 holes of golf that day.
And imagine, for hours, there weren't ANY cloudy condition.
FULL BLAST OF SUNSHINE.
WTH =.=
Wasn't feeling so well on Friday afternoon already.
But damnit, I still went out and reached home at almost 2.30am.
Regretting T____T
Next morning, which is Saturday.
Mogu messaged me and said : Ke Chap.
YUMMYYYY.
Don't care how sick I am, I forced myself to wake up for it.
WAHAHAHA.
After that, whole day lepak-ing at Abby's working place for hours.
Too free =.=
But during the evening, really can't stand it anymore.
Came home to rest and sleep.
LOL!
Sunday.
Yeah, you guys must be thinking that we are crazy.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Mogu reached my house before I've even get up from my bed.
YES, Ke Chap again!
LOL, seriously I wasn't fully recover yet.
HAHAHAHA.
But today at least I felt better.
After that, went to sing K with Mogu and his family.
FYI, we sang for almost 5 hours, and it was FREE!
Because that place was owned by Abby's boss.
Seriously, he is a very nice boss.
In his 40-s but he can just joke and say anything with us.
LOL.
He was the Dee-Jay of the day.
I was half-dead so I didn't sing much.
Just sat there and used the cushions to cover up myself to make myself warm.
=XXX
Mogu's mum did most of the singing.
As for Mogu, he sang too.
And was very happy.
Although almost patah nafas. (=.=""")
Weekend ruined by this stupid sickness.
T_______T
Hurry up and recover!!!!
I wanna eat eat eat.
And sing sing sing.
No comments:
Post a Comment