Thursday, November 18, 2010

Second call.

OH WOW!
Yeah, I just had sushi on Sunday.
And yesterday....... I wanted to have sushi again!!!
=D
Thanks Mogu~
HAHAHA!!
I felt like having sushi again because I think I didn't have enough that day.
As Sushi King is now having the Salmon Fiesta until the end of November.
(Which probably means that I might go a few times again before month end. WAHAHAHA!!!)
Mogu's wallet gonna get a big hole.
LOL.
Anyway, those salmon just taste so good!!!!!!!
Love it so much!

*

Tuna Mayo Temaki.
He took out all the sliced cucumber inside the Temaki.
LOL.

No doubt.
6 plates of Tuna Mayo.
All eaten by Mogu.
Because he doesn't really take raw food.
LOL.

Satisfaction!

*

After that Mogu spotted the chili powder on the belt.
And did something with it =.="

Yep, mixing the chili powder with the wasabi.
Some extra on the sushi.
XD

Result :
HAHAHAHA! Just kidding.
He said it wasn't spicy at all.
This is just an expression he made.
I don't know what does this funny expression means =.="""

Hello friends, my hair looks different already.
HAHA!

Whheeee~
Spongebob on his Crocs.
=)

*

Went to watch Harry Potter.
Lengthy movie.
But overall, not so bad~

Something shitty happened before the movie.
A couple were sitting beside us.
And that stupid moronic b*stard blind jackass boyfriend boils me.
He said something that seriously pissed me off.
In my heart I was like F*CK YOU A*SHOLE!
And seriously, don't let me bump into you again.
I will make you trip and tumble like a ball.
F*CK.
Advice to that jackass.
If a pair of specs ain't enough for you, GET ANOTHER PAIR!
And get your stupid ass back to kindergarden if you don't even know the word SORRY.
I won't forget how you look like even if you turn into ashes.
(exaggerating =XXX) 

HAHAHA!!!
Finished releasing my anger.
Wrinkles wrinkles.
XD
Not going to let some jackass spoil my happy day with Mogu~
Seriously, this is the very first time I was sooooooo mad with people judging me.
But I won't feel sorry or guilty if you judge me and ended up being named a jackass here.
HAHA!

No comments: