(courtesy of google.com =X)
HAHAHA.
Haven't been touching my piano for a very long time.
Suddenly think that, maybe should have finish my grade 8?
Anyway, stopping at grade 7 is kinda foolish =.=
But picking up now to finish grade 8 is mission impossible because I think I need at least 2 years.
HAHA!!
Blahhh... but I just don't like piano.
Maybe I don't have that passion that's why it is like so tough.
XD
*
By the way, I've been laughing a lot since the past few days.
First day was because of what Mogu said.
"What a nice ball!"
OMG whenever I think about it I just feel like laughing!!
His reaction was just too funny!! OMG!
WAHAHA~~
The following days were usual lateh sessions with Zhen Xian, Jeremy, YJ, Mogu, Xin and Jas.
Actually planned for steamboat on the previous Saturday, too bad, canceled.
I'M WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE!
=D
Like I said, it's always nice to catch up with friends.
Keep each other updated with what we missed out.
I just love the laughters and the way we joke with each another =)

No comments:
Post a Comment