3rd July 2010.
Steamboat at GS.
With.........
I think it had been quite long since we had dinner in a ROUND table.
We prefer round table XD
It's easier to look at each other and talk.
Hahahaha.
Peeling prawns without wanting to dirty their hands.
HAHAHA.
*
After that we headed to Old Town.
Had a "surprise plan" for 2 person.
Skype, with Ah Tang.
He was sitting opposite Ah Xin XD
Actually they were trying things out XD
Omg Ah Jas looks very funny in this photo XD
I don't know what was she looking at.
But her face had almost stick on the netbook's screen.
HAHAHAHA.
Sms sms sms.
I'm angry!
HAHAHA.
JK XD
Hahaha.
Sot jor XD
Anyway, looks like hippopotamus =.=
*
LaopoS for life =D
I'm gonna miss you ='(
*
OK, I'll blog about the surprise thingy when I get the photos XD
I'm gonna miss you ='(
*
OK, I'll blog about the surprise thingy when I get the photos XD


No comments:
Post a Comment