Thursday, July 8, 2010

Memoir.


We do get on each others nerves sometimes.
We do came through sorrow moments.
We do have ups and downs. 
But no matter what happened, I'm really glad that you are always by my side.
To talk some sense into me when I'm lost.
To make me happy again when I'm sad.
Today, I was actually thinking to tell you that I will be very happy if I get some surprises from you occasionally.
But, I was really touched because I got it from you before I've even tell you anything.
Although it was a day later and a simple one, it really meant a lot to me.
♥♥♥

Most importantly, you did give into me a lot during these past few weeks.
Arghh. I was like having a tough time dealing with my bad-hot behavior and temper.
I know I was really testing your patience a lot.
LOL.
My bad =X

Love ya Mogu ♥

It's the 7th again =) 

No comments: