Hello Hello.
I know, I have been abandoning my blog.
What a lazy pig I am.
I always wanna blog during the afternoon, but whenever I finish lunch, I will just stick my butt on the couch and watch TV.
Amazingly today I managed to move my butt.
XD
The end of June.
Yes, I'm still here.
I did not work for the past 6 months.
I was like.... waiting?
Ya, many people wondering.
"Where are you going to study?"
"When are you going to study?"
When the time is near, I will blog about it.
HAHAHAHA.
As for now, I'm still tie up with my golf.
I wanna speed things up, so that I can travel around to play XD
My bro picked up golf too.
He no longer plays tennis anymore.
Boleh tahan juga.
XD
*
You and I, something in common =)
No comments:
Post a Comment