First of all,
Happy Birthday to my Dad!!!
=)
*
Omg!
I woke up at 3pm today!
I think I will continue to sleep if my dad didn't knock my door.
"Do you know that it's 3pm now?"
HAHAHAHAHA.
After that, went to BPMall.
Bought my new camera!
The colour I wanted~
Love it!!
While doing the credit card thingy.
The guy knew it is Dad's birthday through his IC.
Dad : Today is my birthday but I still need to buy a camera for her.
The guy : Ya lo. You(me) should be the one paying ma.
-_____-
Ya right, I can afford a camera worth 1k.
*
Well, this year we didn't go out for dinner for Dad's birthday.
Home-cook sumptuous meal =D
HAHAHAHAHA.
Why we bought that cake?
LOL.
Ya I know it's kinda funny.
But Dad likes the favour of that cake =D
*
Awwhhhh.
Midnight movie canceled =(



No comments:
Post a Comment