DAY 1
14th December 2009.
14th December 2009.
OMG.
I almost had an heart attack.
We were supposed to gather at 7.50am.
The bus was 8am.
But when 8am, 2 person hadn't reach yet.
The bus driver was going to depart.
I was like : WAIT WAIT!!! LAI LE LAI LE!!! UNCLE NI DENG YI XIA!!!
1st one came.
And the 2nd one came at 8.10am.
The bus almost left without him.
I was like : UNCLE DENG YI XIA!!! ZHEN DE YAO LAI LE!!!!
=.=
I was so tired.
I slept and woke, slept and woke in the bus.
*
Finally reached.
OMG.
Genting was sooooo packed with people!
Checked in and we slept for a while XD
(I was so tired =X)
After that went to haunted house, Ripley's believe it or not and Motion Master.
Let the photos do the talking =D

Look at the fog and you will know how cold it was =.=
*
Finally reached.
OMG.
Genting was sooooo packed with people!
Checked in and we slept for a while XD
(I was so tired =X)
After that went to haunted house, Ripley's believe it or not and Motion Master.
Let the photos do the talking =D
*
After that,
went back to the hotel.
And sleep again =X
Went out during the night.
Photos again~

Look at the fog and you will know how cold it was =.=







No comments:
Post a Comment