Friday, December 11, 2009

It's time!

10th December 2009.
I hereby announce that......

STPM IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!

Oh ya,
I didn't go to JB.
Plan canceled.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Miss Ai Ai is going to Australia this coming Saturday.
So, we went out before she leaves for 2 weeks.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Ai Ai, see we so good right????
XD

Went to Cafe 505.
Where Meng Teck is working.
Jeremy, Yong Jin, Heng, Jas, Kylie, Evonne, Evie and me~
Eat eat eat.
Laugh laugh laugh.
As usual.

Having tough time thinking where to go next.
We want a place not so cold, with plugs.
Wanna charge my laptop.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Went to Old Town.





 

 

 
This is supposed to be a "burst" photo.
But I don't know why it just won't move.
HAHAHAHA.

*

Well, discussed about our trip.
So many funny stuff happened.
I almost laugh till my tummy burst.
XD

1 comment:

Evie. said...

yerr boss look scary in the photo at old town..he alone de xDDD