Yeaaaa...
I know I know.
I should be updating my blog.
But during the holidays I think I updated enough for the next few weeks?
LOL.
I won't be going out that often anymore.
OMG but yes, believe your eyes.
HAHAHAHA.
I was sick and I took MC on Friday.
Fever attack.
Flu attack.
Throat infection attack.
You won't wanna know how suffering it was.
Some random photos taken at school recently.
HAHAHAHA.



*
Saturday, 10th October 2009.
Yeppp.
Ah Teng is back!
Papazi AGAIN.
OMG.
HAHAHAHA.
Jeremy, Goh, Teng, Evonne, Lei and Me.


"Hello hello, I'm still sick.. HAHAHAHAHA!!"
*

I look healthier today right?????
I should be updating my blog.
But during the holidays I think I updated enough for the next few weeks?
LOL.
I won't be going out that often anymore.
OMG but yes, believe your eyes.
HAHAHAHA.
I was sick and I took MC on Friday.
Fever attack.
Flu attack.
Throat infection attack.
You won't wanna know how suffering it was.
Some random photos taken at school recently.
HAHAHAHA.



*
Saturday, 10th October 2009.
Yeppp.
Ah Teng is back!
Papazi AGAIN.
OMG.
HAHAHAHA.
Jeremy, Goh, Teng, Evonne, Lei and Me.
"Hello hello, I'm still sick.. HAHAHAHAHA!!"
*
I look healthier today right?????
No comments:
Post a Comment