Darn.
I don't know why this flu and sore throat virus LOVE me so much!!
I lost count on how many times I was sick this year.
Especially flu and sore throat!!!!!
I was so not-environmentally-friendly today.
I used almost 40 pieces of tissue papers.
I sneezed almost 50 times.
My nose will be dropping out very soon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I took flu medicine, drank chrysanthemum, plum with honey, sore throat medicine, propolis......
TEEHEE.
I just wanna get well really really soon.....
Fever fever go away!!!!
SHOOOOOO~
I don't know why this flu and sore throat virus LOVE me so much!!
I lost count on how many times I was sick this year.
Especially flu and sore throat!!!!!
I was so not-environmentally-friendly today.
I used almost 40 pieces of tissue papers.
I sneezed almost 50 times.
My nose will be dropping out very soon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I took flu medicine, drank chrysanthemum, plum with honey, sore throat medicine, propolis......
TEEHEE.
I just wanna get well really really soon.....
Fever fever go away!!!!
SHOOOOOO~
4 comments:
take care. get well soon.
love you.
haha fast fast get well lo.
c ya soon :))
Pou Zhoung ar!!!
woohoo get well soon :)
Post a Comment