Thursday, 15th October 2009.
I was so damn tired in school.
I was sleeping like nobody's business.
Anyway, I have explanation to make....
I was so tired because I couldn't be able to sleep last night.
I slept at 4.30am.
WHY???
I had squid for dinner.
And I think it is because I was rushing and ate too fast.
Didn't really chew properly.
Therefore....... indigestion.
Vomited in the midnight.
SQUID!!
Urghh =.=
Whole night whole day tummy felt like.... =S
Lateh session during the night.
Because I will be going to KL on Friday.
So I wanna meet them before I go =(
Wai Cheon is back!! AGAIN!
So we went to McD.
And we realized, McD is a really suitable hang-out place for us.
WHY??
Because we can laugh so loudly that people won't be looking at us =DD
Photo time.
Evonne left us to do some stuff.
So she did not appear in the photos =(
*

Learning the trick of "twisting of the pen".
Brain cracking stuff.
Not my stuff.
HAHAHAHA.

Love the lights in McD.
Nice photos taken =D

Every-week-back Wai Cheon.
HAHAHAHAHA!
FAT!!!!!
*
Well, As for Miss Kylie and Ah Xin, they have school on the next day, so they left early.
As for me, I gotta wait for my bro to fetch him back.
So..... went over to Evonne's house =D
Together with Wai Cheon.
Crapping and laughing again.
HAHAHAHA.
*
Reached home at 2am.....
No comments:
Post a Comment