Sometimes, I don't know whether am I hurting people around me indirectly?
Well, I need some confessions.
Not people I hurt keeping quiet and do nothing about it.
I hurt you, and you don't deserve to take everything on yourself.
Of course, I don't mean that you would scold me straight at my face.
And not with those harsh words like I HATE YOU KELLY KOE!!!
Or with sarcastic sentences.
Maybe like : "Hey, I was kinda..... by what you said/did just now..."
For the close ones, you know who you are, please do so.
I don't mind, seriously.
I have to admit that,
sometimes I get so angry over some things, but the next moment, I forget about it.
Harsh words come out at that angry moment.
But not long.
To you hypocrite or not, doesn't matter to me at all.
That is my way of doing things.
And I really need to thank someone.
Who is always letting me know that what I was wrong at.
That I did hurt her feelings.
We promised to be straight forward to each other.
( You know who you are=) )
And that's the way it should be.
But seriously, not everyone can take it that way.
I'm sincerely sorry to those I hurt =(
Will you all forgive me?
Well, I need some confessions.
Not people I hurt keeping quiet and do nothing about it.
I hurt you, and you don't deserve to take everything on yourself.
Of course, I don't mean that you would scold me straight at my face.
And not with those harsh words like I HATE YOU KELLY KOE!!!
Or with sarcastic sentences.
Maybe like : "Hey, I was kinda..... by what you said/did just now..."
For the close ones, you know who you are, please do so.
I don't mind, seriously.
I have to admit that,
sometimes I get so angry over some things, but the next moment, I forget about it.
Harsh words come out at that angry moment.
But not long.
To you hypocrite or not, doesn't matter to me at all.
That is my way of doing things.
And I really need to thank someone.
Who is always letting me know that what I was wrong at.
That I did hurt her feelings.
We promised to be straight forward to each other.
( You know who you are=) )
And that's the way it should be.
But seriously, not everyone can take it that way.
I'm sincerely sorry to those I hurt =(
Will you all forgive me?
3 comments:
Nah....True+old friends wont mind that much!Chill~~But if outside you have to care what coming out of your mouth..Haha!
hahahaha!!
yep yep xDD
thanksss!!
Post a Comment