Thursday, August 6, 2009

Frankly

H1N1 is getting serious!
Aunt said that most of the students and teachers in KL are wearing masks to school.
What about Batu Pahat?
What about my school?

Maybe Dad is right.
Us small town, our mentality is that we will only worry when someone close to us gets it.
Touch wood.
But it's true.
Nobody is wearing masks to school.
Why?
I'm one of them.
I think that it will be funny.
People will be laughing at me.
Might be thinking that I'm nuts.

But seriously, people, a 6 years old kid had already died because of H1N1.
Someone needs to start it.
Nowadays many people is falling ill.
I mean it.
A LOT!

You see people's personal message : I'm sick.
You see people's shout out : I'm sick.
You see people's what's on your mind : I'm sick.

People, please take care.
I have recovered from mine.
And thank god I'm still alive.
Who knows what will happen?

No comments: