Arrghhh!
So boring.
Nothing important to update about.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, some random things I did in school.
My sleeping rate cut down this week.
LOL.
Cut down a bit only.
But better than none.
Was so hardworking doing my homework.
Muahahahaha!!!
How long can this last???
XD
I still laughed a lot and played a lot.
Doing those moronic stuffs.
HAHAHAHA!
*

1. Yesterday - 3.01pm. Physics. DUHH!!!!! So tired!!!!
2. Today - H1N1!!! I actually wore mask in class today. Though I was the odd one. I'm wearing it on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ...... XDDD
3, 4, 5. Yesterday - Time to go back!!!! Yeaahhh~~~~ Did something stupid to Ah Hui's car =xxxx oppsss =xx
*
Went back to TIGS just now to get something from Laopo just now.
Although only stopped by at the canteen and chatted for a while.
But the feeling towards this school is so familiar.
I miss those days once again.
=D
*
It's weekend again.
Daddy said that I'm not allow to go out =(((((
Because of H1N1.
He is kinda aware about this H1N1.
Guess what.
Yesterday, he actually asked me to not go to school today.
LOL!
He kept on saying, It's dangerous. Don't go. Why must you go.
LOL!!!!!
Those days when I played truant, he will be scolding and nagging like hell.
Now, he is convincing me to play truant.
HAHAHAHAHA.
*
I went binding at the stationary shop I used to go always.
Kinda familiar with the boss.
He asked me : How come so long already you haven't graduate yet?????
DUH.
Nothing important to update about.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, some random things I did in school.
My sleeping rate cut down this week.
LOL.
Cut down a bit only.
But better than none.
Was so hardworking doing my homework.
Muahahahaha!!!
How long can this last???
XD
I still laughed a lot and played a lot.
Doing those moronic stuffs.
HAHAHAHA!
*

1. Yesterday - 3.01pm. Physics. DUHH!!!!! So tired!!!!
2. Today - H1N1!!! I actually wore mask in class today. Though I was the odd one. I'm wearing it on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ...... XDDD
3, 4, 5. Yesterday - Time to go back!!!! Yeaahhh~~~~ Did something stupid to Ah Hui's car =xxxx oppsss =xx
*
Went back to TIGS just now to get something from Laopo just now.
Although only stopped by at the canteen and chatted for a while.
But the feeling towards this school is so familiar.
I miss those days once again.
=D
*
It's weekend again.
Daddy said that I'm not allow to go out =(((((
Because of H1N1.
He is kinda aware about this H1N1.
Guess what.
Yesterday, he actually asked me to not go to school today.
LOL!
He kept on saying, It's dangerous. Don't go. Why must you go.
LOL!!!!!
Those days when I played truant, he will be scolding and nagging like hell.
Now, he is convincing me to play truant.
HAHAHAHAHA.
*
I went binding at the stationary shop I used to go always.
Kinda familiar with the boss.
He asked me : How come so long already you haven't graduate yet?????
DUH.
1 comment:
Haha! U should tell that boss you still young..XD~
Post a Comment