Well,
last night didn't get to gather together for yamcha session after the surprise.
So, decided to go out for lunch today.
First stop - Turning Point (opposite Papazi).
Kinda funny here.
When we entered the shop, no other customers at all.
We were like....
HAHAHAHA.
Laopo and Evonne didn't know what to order.
Because the menu there not many choices that they prefer.
I ordered mine and they only ordered drinks.
After that we decided to go opposite - Papazi.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Second stop - Papazi.
OK.
Finally they got to eat what they wanted to eat.
XD
I didn't eat. Surprised???
HAHAHAHAHA.
After that, looking through the photos in my lappy.
Laughing like hell.
Because we looked so funny during form 1, form 2 and form 3.
Especially Ah Jas..... Laughed till the tears also burst out.
HAHAHAHAHA.
And not to forget....
Photos of Ng Zhen Xian too.
I will show it to you.
Or maybe I should upload it in my blog????
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
We really look funny last time.
I don't know why.
HAHAHAHA
Taking photos with those funny poses.
LOL.


Third stop - BP Mall.
Continue eating.
OMG.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Stopped by at Sushi King.
My ulcers hurt.
But I don't care.
I still wanna eat.

What happened to Ah Xin???? (the first photo)
HAHAHAHAHA.
She was trying to tell us the joke of centipede.
But we gave her the cold cold reaction.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
*

Mirror mirror.
OMG.
When Ah Xin and Evonne entered Nike and Levi's Store, me and Ah Jas were busy taking photos with their mirror.
BUAHAHAHA.
*

Not to miss out.
Popular Bookstore.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
PC fair in BP Mall.
So many people!!!!
Almost suffocate till death inside the crowd.
Anyway.
We spent lotsa time in Guardian.
Looking at this and that.
Introducing which thing is good to use.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Girls....
XD
Tiring day.
But fun~~!!!
Love ya all =))))))))
So, decided to go out for lunch today.
First stop - Turning Point (opposite Papazi).
Kinda funny here.
When we entered the shop, no other customers at all.
We were like....
HAHAHAHA.
Laopo and Evonne didn't know what to order.
Because the menu there not many choices that they prefer.
I ordered mine and they only ordered drinks.
After that we decided to go opposite - Papazi.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Second stop - Papazi.
OK.
Finally they got to eat what they wanted to eat.
XD
I didn't eat. Surprised???
HAHAHAHAHA.
After that, looking through the photos in my lappy.
Laughing like hell.
Because we looked so funny during form 1, form 2 and form 3.
Especially Ah Jas..... Laughed till the tears also burst out.
HAHAHAHAHA.
And not to forget....
Photos of Ng Zhen Xian too.
I will show it to you.
Or maybe I should upload it in my blog????
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
We really look funny last time.
I don't know why.
HAHAHAHA
Taking photos with those funny poses.
LOL.


Third stop - BP Mall.
Continue eating.
OMG.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Stopped by at Sushi King.
My ulcers hurt.
But I don't care.
I still wanna eat.

What happened to Ah Xin???? (the first photo)
HAHAHAHAHA.
She was trying to tell us the joke of centipede.
But we gave her the cold cold reaction.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
*

Mirror mirror.
OMG.
When Ah Xin and Evonne entered Nike and Levi's Store, me and Ah Jas were busy taking photos with their mirror.
BUAHAHAHA.
*

Not to miss out.
Popular Bookstore.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
PC fair in BP Mall.
So many people!!!!
Almost suffocate till death inside the crowd.
Anyway.
We spent lotsa time in Guardian.
Looking at this and that.
Introducing which thing is good to use.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Girls....
XD
Tiring day.
But fun~~!!!
Love ya all =))))))))
p/s : I know I'm fast XDDDDDDDDDDD
3 comments:
aiks.. u r FASTTTTTT!!~~ exactly nahx xD
Waa..What centipede story?I wan know how lame it is..XD~
muahahha.. tell u when we meet huh~ but remind me about tat..haha
xin
Post a Comment