OK.
Was actually kinda frus and busy before Hari Kantin arrives.
And hell did the teacher care about it.
Damn.
So we had to plan everything ourselves.
Went to Carrefour to buy our stuffs on Thursday.
We were like....
this one want buy how many ah? like this how much ah?
-__-
And laughed a lot during the shopping.
HAHAHAHAHAA.
Luckily not many people that day =x
If not we will mempersiasuehkan SDBL XD

*
After that,
planning this and that.
And some people just kept giving me problems but not solutions.
Damn it.
Makes me really wanna kick some people out of the club.
HAHAHAHAHA! XD
Anyway, really wanna thank Evonne very very much.
She did the most throughout this event.
Sacrificing her sleeping time.
Just for this event.
As for the others, I have nothing much to comment about.
Will be puking blood and having high blood pressure soon.
I helped to wash and boil 110 eggs.

YA. 110 eggs.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
*
I woke up at 6 this morning.
Went over to Evonne's house to help her carry the stuffs.
Too many things to bring and her car can't fit in.
So I helped to fetch the herbal tea eggs.
Guess what......
It poured out when I was making a turning.
I already drove super duper extremely slow.
TRUST ME!
Making my car smells like the herbal shop now.
Reached school and hurry up to set up the things.
Damn it.
Problem came.
The whole canteen only has 2 electric plugs.
But 12 stalls needed electricity.
How can it be able to carry so much power with only 2 plugs????
Stupid school.
Really unorganized.
Me and See Hong was running here and there looking for plug.
Alas, found.
And we used at least 5 extension wires.
-___-
Wasted much time on this.
After that, the selling started.
Bla bla blaaa~
Skipping the selling part.
(Anyway, today, I got to get a closer distance with.........)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I stood for the whole day.
Now whole body very ache.
I think the rest is facing the same problem too.
HAHAHAHA.
And I didn't know when did I cut my finger.
I thought it was dirt on my finger.
Then I scratched it.
SHIT!!!!! HURT LIKE HELLLLL!!!
The tears almost splash out -.-
Damn it.
Glad that everything was a success.
Glad that it's over.
How much money did we earn???
BUAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm not telling XDDDD
Thanks uncle Goh Wai Cheon in helping to count the money.
HAHAHAHAA!!
*

I bought these cups from Pertina's jumble sale!!!
WuhOOO~~~~~
Love it so much XDDD
And hell did the teacher care about it.
Damn.
So we had to plan everything ourselves.
Went to Carrefour to buy our stuffs on Thursday.
We were like....
this one want buy how many ah? like this how much ah?
-__-
And laughed a lot during the shopping.
HAHAHAHAHAA.
Luckily not many people that day =x
If not we will mempersiasuehkan SDBL XD

*
After that,
planning this and that.
And some people just kept giving me problems but not solutions.
Damn it.
Makes me really wanna kick some people out of the club.
HAHAHAHAHA! XD
Anyway, really wanna thank Evonne very very much.
She did the most throughout this event.
Sacrificing her sleeping time.
Just for this event.
As for the others, I have nothing much to comment about.
Will be puking blood and having high blood pressure soon.
I helped to wash and boil 110 eggs.
YA. 110 eggs.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
*
I woke up at 6 this morning.
Went over to Evonne's house to help her carry the stuffs.
Too many things to bring and her car can't fit in.
So I helped to fetch the herbal tea eggs.
Guess what......
It poured out when I was making a turning.
I already drove super duper extremely slow.
TRUST ME!
Making my car smells like the herbal shop now.
Reached school and hurry up to set up the things.
Damn it.
Problem came.
The whole canteen only has 2 electric plugs.
But 12 stalls needed electricity.
How can it be able to carry so much power with only 2 plugs????
Stupid school.
Really unorganized.
Me and See Hong was running here and there looking for plug.
Alas, found.
And we used at least 5 extension wires.
-___-
Wasted much time on this.
After that, the selling started.
Bla bla blaaa~
Skipping the selling part.
(Anyway, today, I got to get a closer distance with.........)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I stood for the whole day.
Now whole body very ache.
I think the rest is facing the same problem too.
HAHAHAHA.
And I didn't know when did I cut my finger.
I thought it was dirt on my finger.
Then I scratched it.
SHIT!!!!! HURT LIKE HELLLLL!!!
The tears almost splash out -.-
Damn it.
Glad that everything was a success.
Glad that it's over.
How much money did we earn???
BUAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm not telling XDDDD
Thanks uncle Goh Wai Cheon in helping to count the money.
HAHAHAHAA!!
*
I bought these cups from Pertina's jumble sale!!!
WuhOOO~~~~~
Love it so much XDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment