Sunday, June 28, 2009

The last time

Went over to my friend's dad's funeral just now.
Made me remember so many things during my childhood.

I have known this friend of mine for more than 12 years.
Remembering those days.
When we were young, we used to run out to play during the evening.
She always came over to my house and I went over to hers.
Playing and laughing.
Although sometimes we had argument, we get over it very soon.
Just like best friends.
But she shifted to another state before I was even standard 1.
We kept in touch by letters.
We wrote to each other almost thrice a month.
So cute.
HAHAHAHA.
But it stopped few years later.
As we were busy with our school works.
It didn't stop our friendship to go on.
We still keep in touch.
From the old style of communication, into the more advanced one.
She still comes back once a year and we will surely meet up.
Like old days. Old neighbours days.
Seriously, I felt relief after meeting her just now.
She looked so optimistic over the matter.
Although I can still see sadness in her eyes.

5 months ago, I knew about the situation and I asked him : Uncle, how are you?
He answered : Yes, yes. I'm fine. I'm good.

Now, he is gone.

RIP uncle.

1 comment:

Evie. said...

rip.
to the girl,take care. =]