Thursday, June 25, 2009

Those days

When somebody is leaving, you will be recalling lot of memories we used to have.
7 years just passed like that.
It was like yesterday.

I stepped into the school.
Looking kinda nerdy.
I'm alone.
No close friends at all.
Sitting there for the orientation week to pass.
Until they finally divided the class.
The first person I ever get close with was Ma.
She sat beside me.
At that corner, so clearly in my mind.
She was so quiet.
Real quiet.
Pei Wen was sick.
Lei was the monitor of the class.
I remember, she didn't really bother about Pei Wen.
She have to call her mum herself even though she was sick.
That moment, I thought that Lei was really cruel.
But actually not.
We get kinda close after some times.
She wasn't that bad afterall.
It was all just an misunderstood....
Evonne was always so active.
And I will never forget how I get to know her.
She sat in the front row.
And she kept looking back and smiled at me.
It was really funny.
I remember in the Science lab, I was sitting at the back.
I was copying my notes.
And I can feel that somebody was looking at me.
So I looked up.
She said : How come you know got people looking at you?
Although we had some childish moments during old school days.
Thinking back, we are now taking it as jokes.
Laughing at how childish we used to be.
Pei Wen was always having that fierce look those days.
With her nerdy specs on those days.
Zhi Ruo was always so quiet.
Bringing meals to school everyday.
With her Tupperware.
Craving for volleyball when I entered secondary school.
So we decided to build a team.
Heard that Ang used to represent her school during primary school.
Remembering the ways I used to beg her to join our team.
She was cool.
Teng was straight.
She agreed to join us too.
That's how everything comes into picture.
That's how everyone starting to get along.
I only get 2As for my PMR.
I ended up in the last class.
I was not alone.
Evie was always so gentle and soft-spoken.
This was what I thought in the beginning.
But actually she was also as active as we were.
She was in the same class with me because she took music too.
I remember the time when she was hospitalized for Denggi fever.
We called her using the public phone in school.
I dare not talk to her.
Because I can already felt that I'll burst into tears anytime listening to her voice.
I was so worried OK.
Yet, both of us were not alone too.
This was how 3 of us get together.
When Shio Yee always came to our class to look for us.
The times we skipped class together.
She always appears at that window.
The window next to me and Evie's place.
Both of us would be excited to see her everytime.

One day I passed by 5 Bumi.
I heard people saying they are naming their group FLC.
I was thinking, will I be part of them too?
Happy to say, Wen Ning counted me in too.
That's where I get close back to Yi Jia, a friend of mine since standard one.
And Yi Jia was the person I wrote in my essay as my best friend during standard one.
How time flies?
Standard one back then, Upper 6 right now.

All these.
How could I possible forget?
Bittersweet of all of us.
Too many more to write about.
Just a brief one to help everyone recalls too.
=)

*



Ang,
The journey might be tough.
But we know you can do it.
I'll miss you lots.
Take care ya.
Good luck, future doctor!

p/s : I'm lazy to check my English mistakes. Sorry.