Finally finally finally.
The tension is off.
The paper everyone worried the most.
IS FINALLY OVERRRRR.
XDDDDDDD
Everyone was saying : YEAH!! Exam is over!!!!
=.=
Tomorrow - PA
Thursday - No Exam
Friday - Math T 1
Monday - Physics
Tuesday - Math T 2
Tuesday night - HAVOC!
*
*
*
*

XD
*
*
*
*
OMG.
I think there's misunderstanding among some things.
But seriously, I'm lazy to make further explanation.
The paper everyone worried the most.
IS FINALLY OVERRRRR.
XDDDDDDD
Everyone was saying : YEAH!! Exam is over!!!!
=.=
Tomorrow - PA
Thursday - No Exam
Friday - Math T 1
Monday - Physics
Tuesday - Math T 2
Tuesday night - HAVOC!
*
*
*
*
XD
*
*
*
*
OMG.
I think there's misunderstanding among some things.
But seriously, I'm lazy to make further explanation.
3 comments:
I lik tis ONE!! Barack Obama..Haha!
hahahahah!!!
shhhh =XXX
haaaa...mr obama??XD
Post a Comment