When 18th May 2009
Where School
I didn't elaborate much on what happened on Teacher's Day.
And here to upload all those funny photos we took.
HAHAHA!
OK.
The performance that blew all of us off was Mr Khairul's I'm yours.
OMGHeIsReallyDamnGood!!!!!
I didn't even bother that there were teachers all around and took my phone out to record the whole performance!
Thanks Ai Ai for helping me to record it =D
I'm lazy to upload the video here as it is very long.
Everyone was entertained!
Especially the sing along part with the teachers.
When Mr Khairul was about to pick the female teacher,
we were all shouting : Pn Ngo! Pn Ngo! Pn Ngo!
Then we were all thinking : OH SHIT! She will be giving us a F in Chemistry paper tomorrow!!!
Pn Ngo : Yo Oh Oh~~~~
XDDDDDDDDDDD
Mr Khairul!!!!!!!!!!! We admire you lots lots lots!!!!!
Took lotsa crazy photos.
Hahahahahaha~
Let the photos do the talking then~

Not-so-serious side of our class.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Ah Hui took all these XD

The guys of our class =.=~



2 comments:
Wow..I saw ur admirer there..Flower!! Pheewwwit!!!
Btw..Damn many pose la..Haha!
HAHAHA!
no la.. he is my classmate =.=~
i duno he took tat flower for wat XDDD
HAHA!!
Post a Comment