DUH.
Shouldn't I be studying?
NO.
Because I'm giving up my mid-year already.
DON'T ask me WHY.
I'm facing serious insomnia recently.
I slept at 4am last night.
FREAK.
Was thinking not to sleep and straight away go to school the next morning.
DUH DUH.
Thank god today is Teacher's Day.
No study. No exam.
It had been quite some time I last went to school for Teacher's Day.

Our form teacher - Mr Ang.
Realize something funny????

Errrrr....
Much more photos in Pertina's camera.
Will upload it soon.
I wanted to go back straight after school.
TO SLEEP.
But then they wanna go out.
So....
I joined them.
CC, Ah Hui, Ley Ya, Ting Huan and Roh Ling.
Went to Papazi.
Eat, chat, STUDY.
Seriously not much went into my head.
DUH!

Wala~
End of the day.
*
*
*
*
I'm totally disappointed.
NO.
Because I'm giving up my mid-year already.
DON'T ask me WHY.
I'm facing serious insomnia recently.
I slept at 4am last night.
FREAK.
Was thinking not to sleep and straight away go to school the next morning.
DUH DUH.
Thank god today is Teacher's Day.
No study. No exam.
It had been quite some time I last went to school for Teacher's Day.
Our form teacher - Mr Ang.
Realize something funny????
Errrrr....
Much more photos in Pertina's camera.
Will upload it soon.
I wanted to go back straight after school.
TO SLEEP.
But then they wanna go out.
So....
I joined them.
CC, Ah Hui, Ley Ya, Ting Huan and Roh Ling.
Went to Papazi.
Eat, chat, STUDY.
Seriously not much went into my head.
DUH!

Wala~
End of the day.
*
*
*
*
I'm totally disappointed.
4 comments:
ur class picture VERY D NICE arrr XDD
oh yaaa...good luck arr =)
HAHA!!!
thxxx ya~~ =))
haha..actually gua x benci sangat pada ayah..tapi d daughter totally buey tahan arr..
bu ke qi bu ke qi..later ur exam habiss den we keluar XDD
yup yup yup!
same here.
one day if i cant tahan i think i will give her a kick =XXXX
HAHA!! OK!!! no prob~~!!
Post a Comment