Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Specially for you

Happy Birthday
Dearest Ah Kek!

I know you know me know us since primary school.
But we never talk to each other before.

Until I met you last year here in form 6.
Then we were like : YAYAYA! I know you since standard 6!

Glad to have you as one of my close friends in school.

BIG KISS FOR YOU!!
MUAKSSSSSSS!!!



*
*
*
*

We bought a cake for Ah Kek.
Planning for a surprise today.
ARGH!
I ruined 99.9% of it.
What I did????


Part 1
Sin Hui :
Kelly! You know hor yesterday at there hor I put wrong gear ler. I wanna drive but I put R. The car at the back was shocked and pon pon me so loud.
Me : Where??? Tuition har??
Sin Hui : (Giving me a weird look). I got tuition with you har yesterday. *Ah Kek was sitting beside her.
Me : Oh ya hor. Then where???
Sin Hui : (Silent and continue to give me a weird look)
Me : Oh~ At Laluna there is it????
Sin Hui : (Stared at me)
Me : (Oh shiaaat) -________-

Part 2
After lunch, Ah Kek went to the toilet to change her shirt.
Because we got extra class for Chemistry.
The moment she left, all of us were still at the canteen.
So this is what I did.

Me : Everybody~ the cake each person RM2.50. Please pay it to Sin Hui. Repeat repeat. The cake each person RM2.50. Please pay it to Sin Hui. Report over.

Guess what.
She overheard it.
But luckily she didn't hear the price =.=
Only knew that confirm there will be a cake for her.
T____T

Part 3
This 0.01% part goes to Chiaw Lin.

Kek : Haiyaaa I knew everything already.
Chiaw Lin : Har???? You even know need to pay RM2.50 each person ah????

Actually Ah Kek didn't know.
-____-

*
*
*
*

I truly apologize above my stupidity.
I'm so so so sorry........
Although I know you guys don't blame me.
Seriously sorry..........
I'm kinda 不清醒 this few days.
Blur like Sotong.
I-don't-know-why.
People need to talk and explain 5 times to me then I only catch the ball.
Damn it.
PLEASE SLAP ME!!!!!!!

My physics Paper 1 s*cks.
Today everything s*cks.
PLEASE SLAP ME AGAIN!!!!


*
*
*
*

Thanks Evonne for accompanying me for dinner just now~
=))))

*
*
*
*

I'm feeling dumb and stupid today.
No.
Not today only.
Yesterday.
Day before yesterday also.
SIGH!!!!

2 comments:

tangaKacc said...

Wow...Im SPEECHLESS
Haha!I cant stop laughing!!!

KeLLy said...

=.=~
heartless la u.
HAHAHAHA!!