Thumbs up thumbs up.
So not to disappoint her, we went to watch it~
Ah Hui, see we so good.
(actually we wanted to watch also XD)
OK.
Again again.
Many funny things happened before the movie starts.
Skipping that part.
After the movie, we went over to Mo Li.
I can't stop laughing looking at Ah Hui and Ai Dee playing Wii.
Ai Dee was so agitated.
Ah Hui was so 'zhuai' and steady.
CC showing off his 'snake fist'.
Ah Kek......... =.=

I had a great night with you guys ♥
*
*
*
*
Next movie I'm looking forward - Transformer 2 : Revenge of The Fallen
Who Ah Hui, Ai Dee, Evonne, Kek, CC and me.
Where MBO.
Ah Hui was craving for this movie for a very long time already.Where MBO.
So not to disappoint her, we went to watch it~
Ah Hui, see we so good.
(actually we wanted to watch also XD)
OK.
Again again.
Many funny things happened before the movie starts.
Skipping that part.
After the movie, we went over to Mo Li.
I can't stop laughing looking at Ah Hui and Ai Dee playing Wii.
Ai Dee was so agitated.
Ah Hui was so 'zhuai' and steady.
CC showing off his 'snake fist'.
Ah Kek......... =.=

I had a great night with you guys ♥
*
*
*
*
Next movie I'm looking forward - Transformer 2 : Revenge of The Fallen

No comments:
Post a Comment