Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another crazy day

Firstly!
Sorry to Laopo and Ai Ai.
LOL.
Didn't pick their call this morning.
Phone was on silent mode =.=
and... I was still sleeping XD
12.45pm only I saw their missed calls and msgs.
(due to the reason of sleeping at 4am last night)
OMG.
Sorry yaaa~~~

Went to fetch Laopo at her tuition place at 1.30pm.
Sorry I'm late!!!
Laopo waited for me for 30 minutes!
Sorry again -_____-
Off we went to Papazi.

Borrowed Jeremy's laptop.
And managed to webcam with Zhen Xian.
Muahahaha.
(babi Jeremy, i know your webcam very clear, no need criticize mine maaa T_T)
LiLiLoLo.
Skipping some part.
Stupiak GOH WAI CHEON keep wanna argue with me.
Feel like belasah-ing him.
Hope you see this UNCLE GOH :
"I wanna kick you" XDDDDDD



Finally finally finally!!!!!
Opened the present that ZX posted back last week.
But too bad only Laopo, Ai Ai and me were there to open it together.
Lalalala~
Let the photos do the talking~


To everyone of us =)))))


Thanks ZX for everything he prepared for us~
Touching touching touching~~
Hahahahaha!
*
*
*
*
My car disfigured today.
*pain*

Me : Daddy, I tell you something ah. But you cannot scold me hor!
Daddy : What? (dull voice)
Me : I hor..... The car hor.... The spoiler hor..... Bang dao horr.....
Daddy : What (dull voice again)
Me : I went to pump petrol just now and then I banged on the...... but now the spoiler is back to its position. Just that a bit 'lat cat'......
Daddy : Ohhh..... (dull reaction)
Me : That stupid lorry lo blocking my way. Bla bla bla........
Daddy : Let's see........ it's ok la (dull reaction again)

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
He wasn't angry at all XD

I forgot something important!
Uncle Goh was the one who helped me to reposition the spoiler.
Hao la Uncle Goh~
Don't say mei you ya.
Thanksssss lot lot lot~~~ XD

2 comments:

tangaKacc said...

Aper sal u all wear so pinky?hehe..I like that part.."UNCLE GOH"!! Wooohoo!!!!

KeLLy said...

Hahahahaha! yup yup! i LIKE it too!
our dearest Uncle Goh XDDDDDDD