I need a break!
I'm stressed......
can you believe it?
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Luckily managed to get some knowledge into my head.
Chemistry......
I'm stuck-ed with it for days.
Recently I realized,
people kept asking me.
What you wanna do in future?
What you wanna be in future?
What is your dream?
Seriously, I don't know.
Seriously, I really really don't know.
Me?
Happy-go-lucky.
Let nature takes its path.
走出去就有路~~~~~~
Why worry so much?????
I haven't even think of what I wanna have for lunch tomorrow and you are asking me things about 1 year later.
I'll be making plannings.
Slowly.
One-by-one.
OK?
Currently I just wanna finish my Form 6 and enjoy my life here.
Lalalalala~~~~
I'm stressed......
can you believe it?
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Luckily managed to get some knowledge into my head.
Chemistry......
I'm stuck-ed with it for days.
Recently I realized,
people kept asking me.
What you wanna do in future?
What you wanna be in future?
What is your dream?
Seriously, I don't know.
Seriously, I really really don't know.
Me?
Happy-go-lucky.
Let nature takes its path.
走出去就有路~~~~~~
Why worry so much?????
I haven't even think of what I wanna have for lunch tomorrow and you are asking me things about 1 year later.
I'll be making plannings.
Slowly.
One-by-one.
OK?
Currently I just wanna finish my Form 6 and enjoy my life here.
Lalalalala~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment