I was FORCED to go to Kota Tinggi this morning.
Bro was having tennis competition there.
Arrrhh.
I'm sooo sooo tired.
Slept at 3.30am last night -.-!
Can't even sleep during the journey.
Because I forgot to bring my la bi xiao xin T____T
In such a hurry, I forgot my wallet and my sun glasses.
Bro was having tennis competition there.
Arrrhh.
I'm sooo sooo tired.
Slept at 3.30am last night -.-!
Can't even sleep during the journey.
Because I forgot to bring my la bi xiao xin T____T
In such a hurry, I forgot my wallet and my sun glasses.
Off we go.
I'm tired + headache + ........
*
*
*
*
Reached there.
Very hot.
Then suddenly rain.
Crazy weather -.-
I waited for bro to start his competition until I fell asleep in the car.
(for 2 hours =XXXXX)
Sorry la =X
When I woke up, the competition was already over.
LOL!
*
*
*
*
Reached BP and went for dinner straight away with Dad's friends.
I'm so tired and I need a shower and I need a CLEAN TOILET!!!!
Jeremy called. Lateh. Suddenly, I was awake. LOL!
Wanted to go to old bus stand but when we reached there,
I asked him : can we go to a place with clean toilet?
Ended up in Ai Ai's house.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
After talking, charging our phones, using the computer.....
Off we went to Mariyam.
Before we left Ai Ai's house, I requested to Goh if he can fetch me 1 round with his Kawasaki.
XDDDDDDDDD
Halamak -.-
Curiousity kills the pig.
Stupid thing happened again -.-
He was wearing helmet and I was not.
Suddenly he accelerate....
I was so scared and............
I banged my head on his helmet =XXXX
I didn't feel any pain because I was too frightened =.=~
There won't be 3rd time anymore..........
*
*
*
*
*
Oh ya oh ya!!!!
Jeremy was so fierce towards me!
Keep yelling and yelling.
As if I'm deaf.
I have proof!!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
If not for the sake of XXXX,
you already get it kaolat kaolat from me XDDDDDDDDDDDD
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
As for you,
I seriously dislike the way you bragged about things.
I'm not so close to you so don't tell me all those stupid things.
I'm not interested and I don't wanna know.
I never even wanna bother about what you said.
Stop acting in front of me.
I hate it!
4 comments:
Haha!!That's sound so fun!"I banged my head on his helmet =XXX" this line buat apa put in black?I didnt notice this line until i wan to post comments and click show original post..OMG.I thought you fell of the bike!Keke..Aper pasal itu GOH keep at BP de..So free..haha!
hahahahaha!!! so embarassing la. have to put in black so tat nobody notice xD he ah.... labour day lo XD he oso off day xD
鉄頭老婆~ xDD wahahaha..
halamak xD
paiseh betul laaa xD
Post a Comment