OK,
seriously,
all I have to say is that...
I was exhausted with all the traveling -.-
Just arrived BP from Penang on Wednesday morning.
Now here I am, Malacca, Thursday morning.
But I enjoy it rather than being a dummy at home doing nothing.
Anyway, my mood was still on the emo mode that day =x
Freaks..
Especially when the bus passed by the same road as the one we went to Penang.
Awwwh~~~~
I will brief about the places we went.
Pahlawan Mall, Mahkota Parade, Baba Nyonya Herritage Museum, River Cruise, Tan Kim Hock, Menara Taming Sari & Eye on Malaysia.
Eye on Malaysia is scary -.-
I had sweaty palms when I took the ride.
=X


all I have to say is that...
I was exhausted with all the traveling -.-
Just arrived BP from Penang on Wednesday morning.
Now here I am, Malacca, Thursday morning.
But I enjoy it rather than being a dummy at home doing nothing.
Anyway, my mood was still on the emo mode that day =x
Freaks..
Especially when the bus passed by the same road as the one we went to Penang.
Awwwh~~~~
I will brief about the places we went.
Pahlawan Mall, Mahkota Parade, Baba Nyonya Herritage Museum, River Cruise, Tan Kim Hock, Menara Taming Sari & Eye on Malaysia.
Eye on Malaysia is scary -.-
I had sweaty palms when I took the ride.
=X

No comments:
Post a Comment