I hate partings.
I seriously hate it very much.
Watched those videos we used to take.
At school and out of school.
Crazy things that we did.
I feel thankful that I took those videos.
At least something to recall the memories.
From volleyball to birthdays, outings, camps...
The voice of us.
At least something to comfort me when I'm missing you guys.
At least I get to hear your voices.
Clearly although I can't see you in person.
I'm missing all of you.
Very much...
One song represents its all.
Never the end =)
I seriously hate it very much.
Watched those videos we used to take.
At school and out of school.
Crazy things that we did.
I feel thankful that I took those videos.
At least something to recall the memories.
From volleyball to birthdays, outings, camps...
The voice of us.
At least something to comfort me when I'm missing you guys.
At least I get to hear your voices.
Clearly although I can't see you in person.
I'm missing all of you.
Very much...
One song represents its all.
Never the end =)
No comments:
Post a Comment