I really had a great time with you guys
I wish we never come back
I wish we were still there
Last week's today we were still having lots of fun together
The laughter were still so clear in my mind
Every single thing we did
Every single word we said
I know there will not be any guarantee that we will go again
But I really enjoy myself very very much
This will be a memory that I will never forget
Thanks Laopo
Thanks Honey
Thanks Robin
Thanks Ai Ai
Thanks Da Jie
I love you guys lots lots lots...
No tears no tears..
It's been a week
Please don't scold me for being emo
My emotion will settle down
I hope....
I wish we never come back
I wish we were still there
Last week's today we were still having lots of fun together
The laughter were still so clear in my mind
Every single thing we did
Every single word we said
I know there will not be any guarantee that we will go again
But I really enjoy myself very very much
This will be a memory that I will never forget
Thanks Laopo
Thanks Honey
Thanks Robin
Thanks Ai Ai
Thanks Da Jie
I love you guys lots lots lots...
No tears no tears..
It's been a week
Please don't scold me for being emo
My emotion will settle down
I hope....
1 comment:
No more emo,okay =)
We must be strong! We'll leave each other eventually,but we must not let partings affect our friendship,right?
The best example is FLC.
6 0f us,not even 1 less,we'll go to somewhere else again someday...
i love laopo,zhen boy,ahdear,da jie & robin!
Post a Comment