Lateh session before school starts with : Zhen Xian, Tang, Raymond, Goh, Han Sen & Yvonne.
Went out only at around 11pm.
Stopped by Yvonne's house and 哈啦 with Yie Ny for a while.
After that went over to the new 魔力 to find ZX and the gang. LOL.
Reached tak sampai 15 mins that shop is closing.
So changed destination to McD.
Uncle Goh finally speaks today!! XD
And all kinds of cold stuffs =.=
Zhen Xian was planning to go to Desaru this coming weekend.
Wuhoo~~
I was so high that I thought I'm confirm going already =.=
And we were planning who wanna drive there and bla bla bla...
Raymond was so funny =.=
He said that his car if drive there and gonna push it back to BP =.=
LOL~~
Lotsa laughs that night.
I reached home around 2.15 am =.=
4 comments:
Planning nia...u no type conclusion de? Planning in vain..FAILED!!Kakakakakakakka....last fri night me and zhen xian planned again le..plan wan go desaru or famosa one day jiu back la this n tat..Luckily end up playing badminton at fifteen luv..or else..hahahahha...we will sit in car beside beach looking at rainy beach..or go famosa see animals sleep..keke!!
plan again la... i want go also... miss u all muchie loll...
tang cc,u all plan tak betul punya time eh. =.=
people just school reopen u all plan go travel~ o.O plan during school hols mar.hahahaha
dun worry dun worry!! i am sure one day we will make it to go somewhere~~~ looking forward XDDD
Post a Comment