
Educational type of movie. Not my cup of tea =.=
I wonder will this really happen to us in real life. L-O-L
First of all, sorry to Zhen Xian~
Buahahaha~
Waited at BP Mall for at least 2 hours =.=
And sorry to Tang and Zhen Xian again because keep late replying your msg. =X
Because the place I had dinner has no coverage at all!
What's that "I will follow you~~~" Follow sai =.=
I gotta walk in and out of the restaurant to make phone calls and reply msgs =.=
So Zhen Xian, Tang, Raymond, Ah Jas, Kylie, me and my bro went for that movie.
Inside that cinema was sooo freezing cold. =S
And funny stuffs happened in the cinema.
Please enquire Mr Tang aka CC for more details XD
After the movie, no more lateh session.
All of us went home because it was almost 2.30am.
3 comments:
Aper...aper..u mean that sitting place?keke..'SUE' la!!!haha...but its really fun..Hahahaha...."哦.我看错啦!!!Paiseh ah.."
what what what??tell me tell me!~ XD
i didnt join u all that day. aiks=.=
hahahahhaaa~~
diu lian btl laaaa
my bro oso laughed XDD
laopo, wait we meet then i will tell u wat happened XD
Post a Comment