Today's outing was planned to surprise Ma for her coming birthday. Actually the plannings were made last minute. Because we don't have much time to prepare for too many stuffs. Hahahaha. We acted a scene about us quarreling for some reasons and I can't believe Ma eventually fell into our trap. Was our act really that good??? Buahahaha~ And she actually cried over the argument. Hahahahaha~ Sorry ya Ma. So cruel for you to shade your tears for nothing XD After the cake came then she realized what's going on. Wuhoo~~~ Our plan was indeed a success XD
Anway, all of us didn't go home to sleep. We ended up at Evonne's house after watching the movie Ip Man. It's pronounced as Yip Man(cantonese), not I-P M-A-N. =.= Sleeping at her living room. Hahahahaha. Taking photos, laying around, laughing, chatting, watching "Little Nyonya", sitting on massanging chair(that was me only =X), sleeping(only me and Laopo really slept), eating maggi mee at 3am, online....... Until next morning 6sth am, all of us prepared to go for breakfast at McD. We actually didn't brush our teeth. =X
I really enjoy being with you guys today~~~
Love you all muchie muchieeee!!!
Anway, all of us didn't go home to sleep. We ended up at Evonne's house after watching the movie Ip Man. It's pronounced as Yip Man(cantonese), not I-P M-A-N. =.= Sleeping at her living room. Hahahahaha. Taking photos, laying around, laughing, chatting, watching "Little Nyonya", sitting on massanging chair(that was me only =X), sleeping(only me and Laopo really slept), eating maggi mee at 3am, online....... Until next morning 6sth am, all of us prepared to go for breakfast at McD. We actually didn't brush our teeth. =X
I really enjoy being with you guys today~~~
Love you all muchie muchieeee!!!
废轮船万岁~!

No comments:
Post a Comment